
My kids really liked this book. I did it with both my 4-year-old and my 2-year-old and it took them a few days to complete the entire book. The book itself isn't big or long at all, but it has a lot of stickers to fill the pages. It was easy to put the stickers on and move them if they put them in the wrong place.
The story was the biblical account for kids about David and Goliath. My favorite part of the book for me was reading the story in the Bible to them. I really liked that they put the book and chapter that the story can be found at the very end.
The pictures were very eye-appealing and my kids liked both the pictures and the drawings on the stickers. It was very bright and colorful. This is a book that I would definitely purchase for kids. It would be a great quiet time book, or one that you can do if you want to spend some alone time with your child.
____________
I received this book free from Kregel Publications in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment