Wednesday, February 13, 2013

To Honor and Trust by Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller

To Honor and Trust

I have somehow missed the Bridal Veil Island series in the past.  I'm not for sure how because it's written by two authors that I really enjoy reading.  I'm glad to say, though, that I am now a proud owner of all the books in this series as I found them at a discounted store and happily bought them.  This was such a good book to read, especially with Valentine's Day coming up and the extra emphasis being put on love.

I felt swept away in time while reading this book.  I love books that I can pick up and immediately feel so relaxed by reading it.  I was taken back in time to the 1900s and transplanted into the problems between the wealthy and the middle class.

I felt like Wesley and Callie were discussing very real issues that were prevalent at that time.  The dialogue flowed so easily, just as a normal discussion would.

The thing that amazes me about books with more than one author is how you can never tell where one author has left off and another has picked up.  I think that takes a lot of talent and cooperation to pull off.  Job well done, ladies, because I couldn't tell at all!

I hope these two authors write more together.  Until then, I'm off to read the other two books in this series that I found.
__________
I received this book free from Bethany House Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment