
Lori Copeland is now one of my new favorite authors. I have only read one other book by her and now I am hunting down her other books. She is such a wonderful author that has you serious one minute and cracking up laughing the next.
I enjoyed Trinity and Jones and the circumstances in which they meet. I found the first chapter quite hilarious when she was thrown in a barrel in a river. I like how spunky she is and how she never came off as rude, even to her great-great grandmother.
Pauline was a lady that I grew to love, as well. She wasn't my favorite character at first because she could be so harsh, but she grew on me. By the middle of the book, I had come around to enjoying her.
And good old Jones. Just Jones. He has a tender heart overall, so don't let the first couple of chapters fool you! I like how he doesn't swoon over girls, even though he is apparently quite the catch. I like his ruggedness that I have pictured in my head, along with his humor.
I'm very much looking forward to reading more by Lori Copeland. I can hardly put her books down!
____________
I received this book free from Harvest House Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment