Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A December Bride by Denise Hunter

A December Bride - eBook  - Denise Hunter is an author that I know I can always find a respite inside the pages of her books.  I like the idea of a year of weddings. What girl doesn't love a good wedding story?!

I was very impressed with how I felt like I knew Seth and Layla despite the short length of the book.  I liked how it covers a short amount of time and that the back history was easily summed up with none of the important details left out. 

I was left wanting to read more of these books, which is a good thing because I saw a lot of them come out this year!

Missing the Christmas season already, I loved stepping back into the season.  It was complete with the colors and vivid scenery.   It's the perfect book for a short, light read.
_________________
I received this book free from Booksneeze and Thomas Nelson Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment