
The Berenstain Bears are a family favorite in our household. I like how they teach the children real truths from a fiction standpoint. My kids like them and I like that they teach about sharing, strangers, and other topics and character qualities.
I was curious as to how they would handle the topic of faith and how they would explain it at such a child-like level. I liked how they brought in science and how we can appreciate science and still believe in the resurrected Jesus. I also like their definition of faith: "Trusting in God's love."
We read this book and before I even put it down, my kids asked if we could read it again. I'm putting this book on my shelf to be read over and over again, along with the other Berenstain Bears books.
___________________
I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers and Booksneeze in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment