
After reading this book, I'm disliking Facebook and social media! Not that I ever truly liked it and trusted it, but it was kind of scary to put myself into the mindset of someone who wished to do harm to others using social media.
Reading this book, I can see how people could so easily fall for schemes like this and it makes me wonder how many people do on a daily basis. It's kind of scary to even consider.
I was hooked on this book from the first page. The book is full of suspense and action. I'm not a huge suspense fan but I liked this book, which I think is good if I can read it and like it!
I'll admit that when I read the information about John Faubion, all I saw was that he was a missionary in Asia with his family for many years. I figured he wrote with a lot of experience so that's why I chose this book. However, I was wrong. He does write with a lot of experience, just not how I thought. He worked as a senior software developer for a large appliance chain so he has a lot of knowledge in this area. He did a wonderful job relating to the reader using a topic that our culture is addicted to. The lines are easily blurred and explained away when it comes to what adultery is. I was glad that Faubion shows clearly how the heart knows when adultery is occurring and how giving into temptation once leads to a whole host of other consequences.
I'm interested to see if Faubion will write any more books. I think he definitely has a gift to share and lots of knowledge from life experience.
________________
I received this book free from Howard Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment