Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Road Unknown by Barbara Cameron

A Road Unknown, Amish Roads Series #1   -     By: Barbara Cameron
I like everything about this book, from the cover to the story to the way the words are formatted within the book and the type of font used.

I had difficulty putting this book down because I enjoyed the story so much!  Saul was such a sweetheart and you can't help but like Elizabeth and Paula.  The book doesn't have a lot of drama or twists but it is still a book that keeps you engaged and excited about the story.

My favorite part was probably how Saul and Elizabeth met on the bus.  I did get a good laugh at Saul and his ego! Although I have a hard time thinking he has one after getting to know him.  I struggled with Elizabeth's grandma. I do wish there had been a little more of the story between them upon Elizabeth's return.  I kind of wanted her to soften some and admit she was being mean.

I'm looking forward to this series very much!  I can't wait to see where Barbara Cameron goes with this series.  Read what others thought about this book by going to http://litfusegroup.com/author/BCameron.
_______________
Book 1 in the new Amish Roads series
Elizabeth is at a crossroad. She’s been given the chance to experience life outside of her community, away from the responsibility to care for her eight younger siblings, but Elizabeth Bontrager can’t decide which road to take. Goshen has its charms and pressures, but Paradise, Pennsylvania, sounds . . . well, like paradise. And it’s also home to her Englisch friend, Paula. Decision made. Elizabeth is Paradise bound.
But will the small town live up to its name? When Elizabeth meets Paula’s friend, Bruce, she quickly learns he wants more than a friendship. And the same might be true of Saul Miller, her new boss at the country story that sells Amish products to the Englisch community. As the two compete for her attention, Elizabeth is surprised to realize she misses her family and becomes even more uncertain about where she belongs. She has a choice to make: return home or embrace this new life and possibly a new love?
Purchase a copy here.
Find out more at Barbara’s website.
________________
I received this book free from Litfuse Publicity and Abingdon Press in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment