This is the second book in her new series, SouledOut Sisters series and I can hardly wait to see what the third book will reveal. I, as an avid reader of her other series, really appreciate that she brought some of those other characters into this new series and offers updates on Avis and Peter and Rochelle.
Kat has so much enthusiasm about God and wanting to do something life-changing. She is not shy when it comes to talking about healthy foods and how all need an opportunity to select healthy foods to eat. This leads to her idea of a food pantry, but needless to say, those "seasoned" Christians are a little less enthused about her idea. They have learned not to just jump into something without prayer and they know how hard it is to continue with something started. However, Kat is so excited about God and wants to jump in headfirst with her plans.
This book is one that is hard to put down and one that I found myself saying "just one more chapter...." Neta's books tend to make me want to spend some time with the Lord as I'm reading. I love that about her writing. She makes it feel like you are spending time with God, but through her characters. She opens up their spiritual lives so we can relate and I appreciate that.
______________
I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishing through their Booksneeze program in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.





0 comments:
Post a Comment