Just as I was beginning this story, I was immediately introduced to the suspenseful part of this novel. I was immediately intrigued, which led to me not being able to put this book down. It seemed that each character was carrying a secret. I think that these secrets helped lead up to the suspenseful part of this book.
The history throughout the book was intriguing and I actually hope she includes more information on it throughout her next couple of books. I didn't know much about the Catholic/Protestant conflicts, but I found that topic very interesting. Being Irish and having a great-great-grandfather who was the one who brought his family from Ireland to America, I was thrilled to learn a little bit more about my heritage, in a sense.
This book is the first in her new series, Edge of Freedom. I really hope I don't have to wait too long before book 2 is released.
________________
I received this book free from Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment