
I'll admit that when I first got this book, I looked up the pages online to make sure that I had all of the book! It was a little, compact book that I wasn't for sure could hold a lot of information! However, it held a lot of story within those pages and I was delighted to find that the suspense level I had the end made me want to grab the next book right away to see what happened to Luke Stoltzfus.
Luke and Meridith seemed to have a wonderful relationship, but it tries every marriage when a husband is out of a job. He was meant to provide and I was glad to see this as part of the storyline, especially with today's economy. I think this book is very easy to relate to for people today because of so many people without jobs and living off their savings.
I am anxiously awaiting to read the rest of the books in this new series. This is the first book in Wanda E. Brunstetter's series, The Discovery.
____________
I received this book free from Barbour Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment