You can't get much better than this book! This book and Smitten include 4 of my favorite authors who love to include humor in their writings. I think all 4 of these authors tell beautiful stories and to combine them all together in the same book is perfect.
I love the town of Smitten and how quaint and different it is. In my head I picture a simple place that is beautiful and full of lots of wonderful memories.
I like that each author wrote a short novella. I would have liked to read more of each of the stories just because I really got into the stories, but I did like the short stories that each wrote. They did a good job in hooking their readers from the beginning of each story and I liked how the book flowed
from author to author.
___________
I received this book free from the Booksneeze program by Thomas Nelson Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment