Friday, March 22, 2013

My Very First Easter Story Sticker Book by Lois Rock and Alex Ayliffe

My Very First Easter Story, Sticker Book  -     
        By: Lois Rock
What a fun book for children!  My children really liked this book and the different activities in it.  I liked that it wasn't just a sticker book, but also an activity book.  At the bottom of each page, there are little activities for the children to do.  They are simple and are ones that can lead to more conversation with your children, such as where are the children saying their prayers, etc.  

My favorite part of the book is the Easter story, of course.  I like how it stays true to the Word and doesn't leave out who betrayed Jesus.  When I read this book to my 2-year-old and 4-year-old, I added in more details from the Bible because they have been learning it.  We had a lot of discussion on Easter as well.  

I like that this book made us stop and sit on the couch and spend some time together as a family reflecting on Christ and what He did for us.
______________
I received this book free from Kregel Publications in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment