I have enjoyed this series by Serena B. Miller. Her writing includes romance, but they are very inspirational and hook the reader on the first page. I also like the cover of this book. It is beautifully done!I'll start my review by saying I wanted to give Titus a good talking to, as well! I was so mad at him when the first chapter ended. If he had only listened to his wife! I admired her submission to him and how she let the subject drop, but I can only imagine how furious I would be and then completely heartbroken after what happened to him.
In the opening chapters, I was a little curious how Logan and Hope would end up meeting and how in the world he would let his fiancée go. I never really liked her anyway, so I was anxious for her to leave. I couldn't imagine how these two would cross paths. I loved how she creatively wrote their love story.
I liked Aunt Claire, too. When Hope was at her lowest, Claire came to her rescue to push her. I liked how raw Hope's emotions were and I felt like I was walking this road with her. I would be thankful for an Aunt Claire in my life, even though I'd probably be mad at her a lot, too!
There were some light humor scenes in this book, too, which I appreciated. There's also a deep revelation of Logan's past. I like how the revelation comes to pass starting in the beginning of the book.
I really like the story of a real Amish wedding. I'm always so fascinated by the Amish lifestyle and really liked this in-depth look at what a real wedding looks like. It's neat how books are now starting to come with a little extra surprises.
_______________
I received this book free from Howard Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment