
Imagine getting a letter that changes your life. That's exactly what happens throughout each of these short stories. The history that is involved in these stories is also very interesting. I find the time frame of these stories fascinating and really capture my interest.
I have read many books by each of these authors. I always look to read the books that are by these ladies because I know they can never disappoint me! I didn't like one story over another. Since each story was different, they each had something different to offer the readers. I liked the humor and romance.
I think the challenge that plagues novellas is how to make the story develop in such a short time frame. Some stories end up feeling not pulled together or rushed. However, I never felt that way about these. I felt they were well-developed and ended at just the right time.
_______________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment