
I am impressed with the amount of books Tricia Goyer writes in a year. She is an excellent writer and switches from various genres in fiction to non-fiction easily.
I really like this series. The name of the series and the covers drove me to the start of this series and it has made me not want to stop reading the series now until it's completed! I like how familiar characters come back into the story, but new characters and stories are introduced.
Tricia Goyer painted a beautiful picture of the town Kootenai. I felt like I was taking part in a mini-vacation every time I jumped into this story thanks to the beautiful scenery.
I truly liked Rebecca and Caleb and their determination and adventure. I liked how Rebecca had a heart to help even the Englisch people, as well as the Amish. Romance was in the book, but it was just the right amount. I felt like I was watching a relationship bloom before my eyes.
Can't wait to see what's next for Tricia Goyer. I know she has some in the works!
____________
I received this book free from Zondervan and Booklook program in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment