
I love the message in this book! This book gave my children examples of what I always tell them. I tell my children that I love them the same, even if they are different from each other. In their heads, I know they don't understand how I can love them the same, but I think they get it now.
I would not have thought to compare the things that the author did in order to show examples for my children. It was very cleverly written with cute pictures. My kids love animals, so it was the first book that they requested I read. They have even picked it up several times to "read" by themselves.
The book explores how cats/chickens, cows/horses, sheep/sheep dogs, pigs/ducks are all very different animals on the farm. They each do different things, but each are very special to the farmer. The same is true with the farmer's children. One is a boy and one is a girl. They are different, but he loves them the same. Beautiful story that I know we will read over and over.
______________
I received this book free from Ambassador International in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment