I really like the cover of this book. It uses two of my favorite colors and its a simple cover that is very eye-catching. It's also a cover that I can look at and see several pictures that I can relate to on it!
I liked this book because I could relate to it more than I'd like to admit. There are many times that I get so busy serving that I neglect my personal relationship with God. "No" isn't a word that I like to say! At many times in this book, I felt like I was reading about myself at different times in my life. I think many women can relate to that since we tend to "do" and don't rush to say "no."
Paige rushes from one place to another serving because she just can't say "no." She's exhausted and filled up with caffeine from my favorite place, Starbucks. She's trying to figure out what matters in life and what service to God really means. It's so easy to think we can "do" more, but that's not necessarily what God wants us to do. Tyler helps Paige see this truth....eventually.
This book was a light and easy book to read but fun to read, as well. It was one that I enjoyed reading and had some difficulty putting it down.
I've never read anything by Erynn Mangum, but I think she is someone that will be writing many more good books for us to read in the future. Since I've been on a roll with books for the beach, I think this one can definitely be added as a "book for the beach."
_______________
I received this book free from CFBA and NAV Press in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.





0 comments:
Post a Comment