My children absolutely loved this book. They thought that it was a lot of fun to put the stickers in this book. The illustrations are fun and bright and very eye-catching for children. There are a lot of stickers for the kids in this book, which is great for using this book for multiple children.
I used this book for both of my children and it worked well for them. I was able to hand them the stickers and they would put them on with ease. The outlines are clear for the kids to know exactly where to put them. I also like how each page has a lot of stickers to put on the pages. I was able to have one child do one page and the other do the other page. It pleased them both with no quarreling. I also liked it because it gave me some more things to do with my children that helped me have quality time with them. We also had been going through the book of Genesis this past year, so it was good to go through this book and reinforce what we had learned through Genesis.
These books have been very pleasing to me and something that I look forward to doing with my children every time they across the review pages! I hope they continue to do these through all of the major stories in the Bible.
________________
I received this book free from Kregel Publications in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.





0 comments:
Post a Comment