Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Splitting Harriet by Tamara Leigh

Splitting Harriet  -     
        By: Tamara Leigh
I saved this book to read on the beach and I'm glad I did.  It was the perfect, light, funny book that just screams the beach!  I loved picturing all of the changes Harriet was implementing.
 
I also like the topic of this book.  There are definitely many nonfiction books that deal with church conflict, but there aren't many fiction books that deal with that topic.  I liked how this book hit on this topic.  It made it easier to relate to since it was fiction.
 
Harriet is easy to relate to as well.  She's rebelled and then changed, but has to prove herself to others that she has changed.  Maddox was quite easy to like.  Their relationship was predictable, but it still made a good story.  In all honesty, not many romance books are unpredictable because a relationship has to form out of a budding relationship anyway.
 
Now I've got to read the next book of Tamara Leigh's!
_____________
I received this book free from Waterbrook Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment