
When I first requested this book, I did not realize these were the same authors of another favorite book of mine and my husband's, 88 Great Daddy-Daughter Dates. I had gleaned so many new ideas and could hardly wait for my husband to take our daughter on those simple, yet meaningful dates. I know it was geared for dads, but it was good ideas for me, too.
In the same way, this book is similar to that one. It's similar not in content, but in the fact that it is for dads with lots of ideas for moms. I really like these simple prayers for the different areas for our children. We so many times pray generically or only when there's a problem for them. I loved pondering on my daughter and spending time praying over her.
I passed this book off to my husband so he could glean some ideas from it. The prayers are definitely from the heart and written with lots of love. I like the stories they tell within the pages, too.
I think this would be a fun study for dads to do. Can you imagine what it would be like to have a room full of men praying over their daughters?! Definitely a book that will be used over and over again.
_________________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment