Thursday, March 13, 2014

Life Support by Candance Calvert

Life Support, Grace Medical Series #3   -     By: Candace Calvert
I am convinced that there are two type of Christian fiction that need to be written more.  One would be lawyer books and the other is medical. I absolutely love reading Candace Calvert. Her knowledge about medicine and the ER comes from her being a former ER nurse.  She doesn't use the medical jargon thy is over your head, though.  When the is a case that has some medical word, there is always an explanation on simpler terms. 

I admired Elijah, who is a PA.  He made mistakes, but owned up to them.  His family situation was less than ideal, but he made the best of it.  He fought for what he believed was right.  I really wanted him to repair his relationship with Lauren.

Lauren got on my nerves some because she didn't want to believe the obvious about her sister.  I know relatives often go into denial, so I understood.  I still got frustrated with her, though!

After reading book 2 in this series, I bought the first one. I can't read enough by her.  I hope she comes out with more books fast! 
______________
I received this book free from Tyndale Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment