Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Princess Ever After by Rachel Hauck

Princess Ever After, Royal Wedding Series #2   -     By: Rachel Hauck
Rachel Hauck is one of my favorite contemporary authors. This series has been so much fun to read because it's lighthearted and just plain fun. 

To start with, I'm impressed with Hauck's car knowledge as she opens up the book and introduces Regina.  I am quite certain I would not have been able to make one intelligible sentence when it comes to restoring cars.

The cover of this book is beautifully done. I think it interested me because what girl didn't grow up wanting to be a princess at some point in her life.  It's a cover that takes us back to our childhood dreams.

Regina is probably what most would consider an unlikely princess.  She restores old cars until Tanner shows up to tell her that she is an heir to a tiny town in Hessenberg.  Not given much warning, she has to make a quick decision to go there and leave all she knows back in Florida.  Romance fills the story and some parts where I had to laugh out loud. 

I can't wait to read the next book in this fun, light-hearted series.

Read what others thought about this book by going to http://litfusegroup.com/author/rhauck.
__________________
 
A Royal Wedding Book
Regina Beswick was born to be a princess.
But she’s content to be a small-town girl, running a classic auto restoration shop, unaware a secret destiny awaits her. One that will leap from the pages of her grandmother’s hand-painted book of fairytales.
Tanner Burkhardt is the stoic Minister of Culture for the Grand Duchy of Hessenberg. When he is tasked to retrieve the long-lost princess, he must overcome his fear of failure in order to secure his nation’s future—and his own.
Yet lurking in the political shadows is a fierce opponent with sinister plans to abolish the throne forever. Overwhelmed with opposition, Regina must decide if she’s destined to restore old cars or an ancient nation. Together—with a little divine intervention—Regina and Tanner discover the truth of her heritage and the healing power of true love.
Purchase a copy and learn more at Rachel’s website.
_____________

 
I received this book free from Litfuse Publicity Group and Zondervan Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment