
I am hooked on the Weddings by Design series, and honestly, any of the previous series that involve Bella. I feel like I've gotten to watch Bella grow up in a sense an it's fun to watch her develop as a minor character throughout this series.
I liked Gabi, and was thrilled to catch up with Hannah and Scarlett, too. However, the focus was on Gabi, who is a dress designer. She doesn't believe enough in herself to think she could really break out on her own. Her boss is a hard person to work for and there's a lot of frustrating feelings she has towards him. I wanted her to take a chance on her own shop from early on in the book.
Who can't help but like Jordan Singer, a.k.a. not the Singer who fixes sewing machines. That whole scene had me laughing. I liked Jordan's maturity and his love for Gabi's grandmother.
Janice Thompson always puts humor in her books and never fail to make me laugh. Her books have some deep issues and truths, but are presented in a light-hearted, fun way.
I can't wait to get the next one in this series. In fact, Amazon had it on sale so I went ahead and pre-ordered it!
_______________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment