Sunday, May 5, 2013

Duchess by Susan May Warren

Duchess, Daughters of Fortune Series #3

There is something about the cover of this book that I really like.  It's mysterious, and eye-catching.  They different fonts really seem to catch my eye and the dark colors in the picture lends itself to mystery.

I really like Susan May Warren.  I have not read a book of hers yet that I have not liked and couldn't stop reading them when I picked them up.  This book was no different.  I have just started reading this series with this book, which is the 3rd (and last) book in the Daughters of Fortune series.  I felt like I came into the book understanding what was going on and that Warren did a good job giving the reader just enough information to catch up but not to overwhelm.  

I really liked Rolfe.  He had so many things surrounding him that he had a hand in and I just loved his personality.  Roxy was a character!  I loved watching her come to the end of herself and see that even with all the world could offer her, it still wasn't enough to fill the hole and take away the empty feeling inside of her.  I liked the acting setting for this story. It was a unique story line that fit so perfectly with the characters.  

Now I guess I'm going to have to find the first two books in this series to read!  To read more opinions about this book, go to http://litfusegroup.com/author/swarren.
_________
I received this book free from Summerside Publishers and Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.


0 comments:

Post a Comment