
The cover of this book told me right away that I'd be in for a romance that was quite possibly filled with humor. I was so excited to read this book. I could hardly wait to flip it open when I got it. There was just something about the cover that made me REALLY want to read this book.
I'm glad that all of my excitement over this book didn't vanish when I completed this book. I liked
conflicting emotions between Meg and Bo. I appreciated Bo and his determination to straighten out the farm. I was a little surprised by what the "threaten force" was in their relationship....that thing that could possibly break apart a chance of a relationship.
The romance came pretty early in the book and I was a bit worried that it'd kill the book for me. It
didn't, though. She somehow made it work and still had me wrapped up in their relationship but not making it so sappy that it's overkill.
I'm definitely looking forward to the second book in this new series, The Porter Family. I keep hearing good things about her first book she wrote, My Stubborn Heart, so I think I need to be reading that book now!
_________
I received this book free from Bethany House Publishers and CFBA in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment