Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story by Dee Henderson

Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story, O'Malley Series #1   -     
        By: Dee Henderson

What a sweet story of Jennifer and her true love, Tom Peterson!  I absolutely love Jennifer and and I think her relationship with Tom was picture perfect.  I liked how slowly the relationship developed 
and how it centered on friendship.  I felt like I was a friend watching this relationship bloom and
it was perfect.

I was heartbroken at the end when it reveled a huge block in Jennifer's life and something that could change many decisions in their life.  I hated to see the ending but knew something good would 
also bloom from it.  I know it would make it easier to relate to her patients.

I liked the medical setting in this story and how most of the story happened at the hospital.  Dee Henderson wrote with such knowledge and tugged at my heart when a certain girl takes a turn for the 
worse.

This book is the prequel to the O'Malley series.  Once you finish this book, go right into learning
about the O'Malley family.
________
I received this book free from CFBA and Bethany House Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment