
Joel Rosenberg is the one of the few authors that I read where their books are considered suspense and action. Normally I don't like those type of books, but I like Joel Rosenberg and how he writes. I also like how it tailors to Israel a lot and their relationships with other countries. He has a close tie to Israel and so his books are full of knowledge and information that could only come from a first-hand perspective.
This book had me gripped from the first page. There were moments when my heart raced and moments when I would pull my head out of the book and be like "whew...it's just a book." Then I'd remember the state of our country and realize this could very well happen here and now. Even thought this book is fiction, it still applies to today and the issues the United States faces today.
Every book by him is good, but I really like this series, The Twelfth Imam series. If you've never read anything by Joel, check out his nonfiction and fiction works. His nonfiction is just as good as his fiction and I think that reading it helps you understand his fiction more.
______________
I received this book free from Tyndale Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment